Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bought time,




Well, been is site for a few weeks. Hosting various visitors and volunteers. Came out on Monday to help finish up on the volunteer magazine, La Vaina. It had been nearly a month. That's a long time. The rainy season is coming and things are going good. Wish I could think of something interesting to say, but it's late and I can't. Just wanted to post a new blog before tomorrow, because I could possibly not get to it before heading back to site.

Everyone from my group is heading home. Being a person that thrives on change, I don't find this particularly sad, unless the person is sad themselves. This life isn't for everyone, and towards the end that becomes more apparent than ever.

I'm going to be home in August buddies. Let's make a visit happen.

No comments: