Saturday, January 28, 2012

End, Beginning

Well, after spending a week in the city, I still haven't put together a pretty post, so this one will have to do.  We finished the magazine!  In maybe a week you can download it at this website.  Peace Corps Panama friends. I think it turned out well. Enjoy the pictures! 

St. Sebastian, 21st of January
It's been a very busy month here, and promises to remain that way.  My computer is slowly becoming obsolete.  The web browser I use no longer supports my operating system, consequently no longer allowing me to update Flash.  Or Skype.  Or anything.  So, what does that mean?  Editing is difficult.  That's why the pictures are out of order.  I'll just narrate as they come:

La Posada at my house, Christmas Eve
St. Sebastian passes through Ojo de Agua
Every year January is a very exciting time in my community.  After New Year's everyone begins the anticipation of Patronales








No comments: